updating rkward craft script

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri May 26 13:34:24 UTC 2017

On Fri, 26 May 2017 12:37:18 +0200
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2017, 15:46:42 CEST schrieb meik michalke:
> > do you only build the missing module, or all of Qt? is it possible
> > to just build the submodule and link the already installed Qt
> > libraries?
>
> in the meantime, i tried building Qt from source. no success so far,
> because the build became too large for the 80GB partition. i suspect
> you do with less disk space on windows, right? any suggestions on the
> confifuration (e.g. submodules) are welcome ;-)

Wow. My Windows virtual drive is 30GB (not including the System drive,
though), and that was comfortably enough, even when I still had to
compile qt. Can you finish at least some of the qt modules? In that
case, you might be able to recover disk space by cleaning out the build
directories.

Regarding the required submodules: RKWard itself uses
  Widgets Core Xml Network WebKit Script PrintSupport
but I would guess some others are probably also required by katepart
and frameworks.

Wasn't that part relatively smooth with MacPorts? If all else fails,
perhaps you could build qt with MacPorts, and then work with that?