updating rkward craft script

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed May 24 12:47:47 UTC 2017

hi,

Am Dienstag, 23. Mai 2017, 20:41:36 CEST schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> > i installed Qt 5.6 using the official installer, shouldn't qtwebkit
> > be a working part of that? do i have to compile it manually anyway?
>
> not sure, but I think 5.6 was the first release of Qt where qtwebkit
> was no longer officially supported. So it's quite possible it's not
> part of the binary installer, anymore.

you're right:

"With 5.6, Qt WebKit and Qt Quick 1 will no longer be supported and are
dropped from the release. The source code for these modules will still be
available. You can continue to compile and use these modules, but we will not
be supporting them any longer."
 http://blog.qt.io/blog/2016/03/16/qt-5-6-released/

Qt >=5.6 is needed to compile KF5 libs on macOS. so, it looks like i need to
compile Qt WebKit manually, i only need to find out how to do this cleanly.

are you still using Qt 5.5 on windows?