updating rkward craft script

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue May 23 08:28:12 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Mon, 22 May 2017 21:37:21 +0200
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> i still have no luck on mac, because kdewebkit won't build:

try rebuilding qtwebkit, and watch out closely for errors. I do recall
similar problems happened on Windows: qtwebkit skipped the build for
whatever reason, but the installation *seemed* successful nonetheless.

> if you want to toy around with it, i've added the full build
> instructions for macOS below -- they're also much shorter now.

Looks pretty manageable, indeed. I'll try to finish the Windows
version, first, though. Still some quirks to be solved WRT packaging.