updating rkward craft script

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat May 20 20:31:04 UTC 2017

Hi!

On Sat, 13 May 2017 01:04:02 +0200
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> i'm now all set to try and install rkward on mac using the craft
> tool. but the python script craft/portage/extragear/rkward/rkward.py
> looks like it's a bit out of date and not yet aware of the kf5 branch.

Craft works for Windows, now, and the most obvious bugs are fixed. I
hope to be able to provide an installer for testing, soon. At
either rate, building on Windows has become _much_ easier than last
time around. Once you've set up Craft
(https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Build_from_source/Windows),
  craft rkward
should be all you need, and - importantly - can be expected to "just
work" as it seems. (Try building MinGW-64bit, and thanks to cached
binaries for most libraries, the whole installation may complete within
an hour or so).

BTW, I also improved on the backend shutdown routine, this morning. Let
me know whether this fixes the crashes on close you've been seeing.