Trouble installing rk.anova again...

Aaron Batty abatty at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Sun Jul 30 00:46:12 UTC 2017

Well, crap.

I was about to just call this done for now, but I tried running an ANOVA
with the new 0.65, just to be sure, and it has trouble installing ez as
well, but this one is new.

It said it couldn't move the installation of plyr from its temporary
location, and I get this in the output:

Warning in library(package, lib.loc = lib.loc, character.only = TRUE,
logical.return = TRUE,  :
  there is no package called 'ez'
Error in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()),
versionCheck = vI[[j]]) :
  there is no package called 'plyr'
Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) : could not find function "ezANOVA"

So something is still off...

Aaron