Trouble installing rk.anova again...

Aaron Batty abatty at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Thu Jul 27 12:17:25 UTC 2017

Dear Meik, Thomas, and all the people who are working on this these days:

Well, it's that time of year again, when I get ready to teach a stats class
with RKWard (new class this time, though), and I'm finding myself panicking
over not being able to get rk.anova installed again.

I've been having errors like the below every time on this fresh install of
0.65b/3.3.0 on macOS 10.12.4:

Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://files.kde.org/rkward/R/bin/macosx/mavericks/contrib/3.3:
  cannot open URL '
http://files.kde.org/rkward/R/bin/macosx/mavericks/contrib/3.3/PACKAGES'

—But most things come down fine from the main CRAN mirror. I'm not able,
however, to get rk.anova there, it seems. Here's me just trying to do it in
the R console:

> install.packages("rk.anova", type="binary")
Installing package into '/Users/aaronisawesome/.rkward/library'
(as 'lib' is unspecified)
Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://files.kde.org/rkward/R/bin/macosx/mavericks/contrib/3.3:
  cannot open URL '
http://files.kde.org/rkward/R/bin/macosx/mavericks/contrib/3.3/PACKAGES'
Warning message:
package 'rk.anova' is not available (as a binary package for R version
3.3.0)

Using the GUI, it doesn't find it in the list, either... Or anything with
RKWard dialogs.

This is in the "Additional package repositories" field:

http://files.kde.org/rkward/R/

—by default.

Hope you guys can yank me from the fire again... This course is an
intensive, it's kind of all-or-nothing...

Yoroshiku o-negaishimasu!

Aaron