[rkward-devel] QLocalSocket: Remote closed

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Jan 9 14:25:29 UTC 2017

dear mario,

[please write to rkward-devel at kde.org, we've moved from sourceforge to KDE a
while ago]

Am Montag, 9. Januar 2017, 11:04:30 CET schrieb Mariano Franco:
> I'm ubuntu user (12.04, 64-bit).
> After update R to version 3.2.5 (2016-04-14), RKWard was unable to be used.
> Before and after that, RStudio works normally.
> Do you know anything about that?

yes, that is a common issue. RKWard needs to be build for the R version that
you are using to work properly; if you upgrade R, RKWard needs to be replaced/
upgraded as well. the best option for you is to use our PPA repository and
upgrade RKWard to a version compiled for the latest CRAN stable R release:
 https://launchpad.net/~rkward-devel/+archive/ubuntu/rkward-stable-cran