rkward --reuse also broken?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Sep 15 20:10:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 21:44:33 +0200
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 15. September 2016, 20:09:49 CEST schrieb Thomas
> Friedrichsmeier:
> > ough to be fixed. Please test. Also, I think I have a workaround for
> > the import-menu problem. Please test that as well.
>
> tested everything, all works well now! thanks for being so quick on
> this.
>
> now i guess there's only the output file update issue open. was the
> message of my screenshot helpful for generating an hypothesis?

sort of slipped by, sorry. No, I don't think that message helps us. Is
the problem affecting the KDE 4 version, only, or also KF5? Do you
intend to put both on the stick?

I see it in the VM, too (KDE 4, did not try installing KF5, yet). Can
you reproduce this outside the VM?

-----

> PS: did switch providers without problems? i'm impressed! there's
> still hope for us after all!

Looks like it, so far. Of course it should be noted that this was
without moving or switching technology at the same time. But yeah, I'm
quite pleasantly surprised, too.