rkward --reuse also broken?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Sep 15 18:09:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 13:44:03 +0200
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> i noticed that when i click on, e.g., an *.R file, RKWard doesn't
> properly open it any longer (KF5 build). the error message doesn't
> refer to the actual file but just its directory and offers to open it
> in the default application (which fires up dolphin).
>
> tried on the console:
>
>  rkward --reuse file:///path/to/file.R # works
>  rkward --reuse /path/to/file.R        # fails
>
> using %U instead of %F in org.kde.rkward-open.desktop didn't improve
> it. any ideas?

ough to be fixed. Please test. Also, I think I have a workaround for
the import-menu problem. Please test that as well. Still working on
making the warning messages in previews closable. Note that if you are
sure warnings should not show in a specific preview, you can simply
generate an appropriate suppressWarnings() call in preview().