Plans for 0.6.5

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Mar 9 12:10:07 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Mon, 07 Mar 2016 10:58:02 +0100
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> Am Montag, 7. März 2016, 10:33:39 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> > Alternatively, what would be a good choice of default search engine?
>
> looks like a KDE feature to me that you should be able to include. in
> KMail it offers all the web shortcuts that i defined and activated in
> the global system settings :: m.

yes, it is a KDE feature, indeed (thanks for pointing it out, I looked
harder, the second time). However, the "elaborate" version, allowing
you to chose among different search providers would need a bunch of
manual coding in KDE 4. Will add for frameworks, later, where this is
rolled into a simple API.

Now added a "simple" variant to workspace browser, console, script
editor, which allows to search using the default search provider
configured in KDE.