Plans for 0.6.5

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Mar 7 09:33:39 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Mon, 07 Mar 2016 09:26:19 +0100
Stefan Rödiger [BTU] <stefan.roediger at b-tu.de> wrote:
> a small feature I would love to see is a right click option to search
> a selected expression via search engine (e.g., google,
> stackoverflow). For example, kmail and okular have this feature.
>
> I don't know if this is a small feature, but at least it is a useful.

sounds relatively easy and useful, indeed. Does anybody happen to know
a vendor-neutral way of invoking a search in the web browser? I.e.
should work irrespective of which browser is installed, and should use
that browsers default search provider.

Alternatively, what would be a good choice of default search engine?