Plans for 0.6.5

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Mar 7 08:20:51 UTC 2016

Hi!

As you can see, the "KDE 5" version of RKWard is slowly materializing.
Meanwhile, there are also some pretty nice changes in the KDE 4
development branch, importantly regarding previews (addition of
previews, placement of previews).

Originally, I was going to suggest to take our time with the next
release, and also try to tackle output file handling for 0.6.5 (I'll
pick your brains on that in a separate mail), but as I just found out,
we need some small fixes for compiling against R 3.3.x, so the new plan
is to release 0.6.5 shortly before R 3.3.0, i.e. in early April.

That means we're about to finalize features for 0.6.5. Is there any
(small) feature that you would like to see really soon? Any important
issue that you are aware of in the current development version?

Note that 0.6.5 could possibly become the last KDE 4-based release, so
if there is something really important for that, it's probably "now or
never".