building smaller mac-bundles

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat Jun 18 20:07:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 11:19:10 +0200
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> look what just popped up on the KDE mac list:
>   https://community.kde.org/Mac#Building_KDE_Frameworks_based_software_on_Mac_OS_X
>
> i'll try to get that working with RKWard as soon as i can.

very interesting. I know the KDE emerge tool as it is _the_ way to go
for building from source on Windows. It's a very nice framework, and
we have very direct access to it, too (compared to macports), so this
looks like really good news. On the other hand, I'd be surprised, if it
actually works for us out-of-the-box.

> unfortunately, i'm really busy with several other things ATM :-/

Same here - as you will have noticed - but hoping to "be back" any
moment, now...