rk.ANOVA / ezANOVA not working...

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Jan 14 13:35:07 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Thu, 14 Jan 2016 22:15:25 +0900
Aaron Batty <abatty at sfc.keio.ac.jp> wrote:
> Something is really screwy with that, though. It worked fine the last
> time I used it.

yes, indeed. Looks like there are two flavors of some packages
(including "minqa"), these days, probably built with different compiler
versions (but with the same version of R). Comparing the version
installed by "plain" R to that installed by RKWard shows that we
downloaded the wrong (binary) package, somehow. Now the question is
why, and how to fix this...

Probably this problem did not show up, previously, because
there was only one version available at the time.

BTW, the separate problem in selecting the CRAN mirror, I was
talking about, appears to be related to the "ΓΌ" in the mirror I was
trying to select, and is not specific to RKWard. (Probably some
encoding thing).