rk.ANOVA / ezANOVA not working...

Aaron Batty abatty at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Thu Jan 14 10:43:39 UTC 2016

Well, guys, I tried all of Thomas' as well as Meik's suggestions, and
behavior is exactly the same.

Upgrading to R 2.3.2 gets rid of that part of the error, but the main thing
seems to be that it thinks that "ez" is not installed, when it is. No
matter what, when clicking "Submit" on the ANOVA setup window, I am told I
need to install "ez" (even though it is already installed), and when I go
to do that, I get a window with this error:

The package requested by the backend ("ez") was not found in the package
repositories. Maybe the package name was mis-spelled. Or maybe you need to
add additional repositories via the "Configure Repositories" button.

I have tried it with the Tokyo HTTPS one and UC Berkeley.

I have noticed that in the output as it installs, it always begins with
this:

Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://rkward.sf.net/R/bin/macosx/contrib/3.2:
  cannot open URL 'http://rkward.sf.net/R/bin/macosx/contrib/3.2/PACKAGES'
Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://rkward.sf.net/R/bin/macosx/contrib/3.2:
  cannot open URL 'http://rkward.sf.net/R/bin/macosx/contrib/3.2/PACKAGES'
trying URL 'https://cran.ism.ac.jp/bin/macosx/contrib/3.2/ez_4.3.tgz'
downloaded 294 KB

This worked great in September, because I went through everything to make
sure it worked and updated my software manual for the class as appropriate.
It has to have been broken in one of the package updates, I think, because
on my 10.9 machines (my main machines), I haven't upgraded RKWard or R
(until just now, when I upgraded R from 3.1.2 to 3.2.3).

This is very bad timing... It's the last class of the semester before the
final...