[rkward-devel] Import preview? (CSV)

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Jan 11 19:07:18 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 19:14:02 +0100
jan <d_jan at ymail.com> wrote:
> > Still only a sketch wrt to the "title", and still no close button,
> > but now you can play with a real data preview in the "Import CSV"
> > plugin (branch work/generalized_preview). So what do you think?
> Sorry, where would that appear?
> I (think I) compiled the right version, but when I call up the import
> dialog, I noted no preview.

hm. Don't know what went wrong, but it should be mostly impossible to
miss it (it's active by default and "docked" to the bottom of the
dialog itself).

Anyway, I merged this into master, this afternoon, so you can compile
from there, too. Import SPSS and Stata also have previews, now, and
Anaylsis->Preview Test (from "Plugins under development") has an
output-window-based preview to play with.