[rkward-devel] Import preview? (CSV)

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Jan 3 20:04:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Fri, 1 Jan 2016 22:17:57 +0100
d_jan <d_jan at ymail.com> wrote:
> Am 01.01.2016 um 22:07 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
>
> > On Fri, 1 Jan 2016 21:41:49 +0100
> > d_jan <d_jan at ymail.com> wrote:
> >

> > I had thought about tabs, too, a bit. But how do you hide all
> > previews?
>
> If none of the checkboxes are checked, no preview or code is shown. If
> one is checked, one tab is visible, if both, two tabs. (Does this make
> sense? Otherwise I send a sketch or so)

I think, I understand. Well, let's see. May make sense. In any case,
this implies that there are controls for preview visibility
somewhere _outside_ the preview region itself. Based on this, I know
how to proceed for the moment (some more technical difficulties left to
solve, though). After that we can return to look at the best layout
_within_ the preview region.

> > (There's also the - minor - issue that this would only allow one
> > preview at a time.)
> >
> > Alternatively, we could also insert some kind of title (and even a
> > close/collapse button) above each preview, without needing tabs.
>
> Sounds good, but I can't imagein how this would look right now. Do you
> have a sketch or so?

Well, a very(!) rough sketch is now in work/generalized_preview. Still
for the code preview, only, and not sporting a close/collapse button,
either, yet. Here, (active) previews would simply be stacked,
vertically.