KF5 port doesn't start

meik michalke meik.michalke at hhu.de
Mon Aug 15 19:55:30 UTC 2016

Am Sonntag, 14. August 2016, 21:12:56 CEST schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 10:36:32 +0200
> meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> > starting the frontend directly kind of works, but doesn't find the
> > backend, i guess because the environment is not set as the wrapper
> > would do. looks like / usr/bin/rkward is looking in the wrong place.
>
> No idea, when I broke this, but it should be fixed in git, now

no, the version from the daily build PPA still fails to start, was built 20
hours ago.

  heinrich-heine-universit"at
  geb"aude 23.03.00.26        |  tel +49 (0)211 8113498
  40204 d"usseldorf           |  fax +49 (0)211 8111753

  http://www.psycho.hhu.de    http://reaktanz.de
  https://rkward.kde.org      https://twitter.com/RKWardNet