[rkward-devel] splitting repos?

meik michalke Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Oct 13 14:10:02 UTC 2015

hi,

Am Montag, 12. Oktober 2015, 21:45:12 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> not for me. Probably still some subtle difference, and the script is a
> bit touchy... The following instructions are tested verbatim. To be run
> in the directory above your rkward clone (where it copies the script
> from):
>
>   rm -rf anova_only                  # be sure to wipe
>   git init anova_only
>   mkdir anova_only/scripts
>   cp -a rkward/scripts/import_external_plugin.sh anova_only/scripts
>   cd anova_only
>   scripts/import_external_plugin.sh rk.ANOVA rk.ANOVA

funny, this is like identical to what i did yesterday, yet today it gives me
different results. i toyed around a bit and put it in a for loop:

for i in rk.ANOVA rk.ClusterAnalysis rk.FactorAnalysis
rk.MultidimensionalScaling rk.CohenKappa rk.MPT rk.power ; do
 git init $i
 mkdir $i/scripts
 cp -a ~/software/rkward/git/scripts/import_external_plugin.sh $i/scripts
 cd $i
 git config user.email "$MYMAIL"
 git config user.name  "$MYNAME"
 git remote add origin git at github.com:rkward-community/$i.git
 scripts/import_external_plugin.sh $i $i
 rm -rf scripts
 cd ..
done

this resulted in repos as i imagined. i've pushed them to
https://github.com/rkward-community , tagged every current release and added
development branches.

i'll also add README.md files with some info what the plugin/repo is about and
how it can be installed.