[rkward-devel] RKTeaching [was: Usability: Reading CSV]

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Oct 6 16:36:02 UTC 2015

hi,

Am Montag, 5. Oktober 2015, 19:40:23 schrieb Alfredo Sánchez Alberca:
> Anyway, next februrary I'll start to teach a Statistics course in English
> and I'd like to use RKWard + RKTeaching there, so I pretend to finish the
> translation by then.

i'd like to give you hand there, if you could use it. i'd propose to split the
package into smaller chunks (i think thomas suggested something similar?) and
later create a pseudo/meta package that depends on all parts, so that users
are both free to just install the parts they're interested in, and still able
to get it all with installing one package.