[rkward-devel] Bug: Submit not active in several plugins (?)

d_jan d_jan at ymail.com
Fri Nov 20 22:02:12 UTC 2015

Hello,

Version: current master (ca. 10:00, 20th of November)

In several Plugins I can’t execute tests etc. since the submit button is
not activated.

Steps to reproduce the bug:
1) Load Orange Dataset (e.g. I did orange <- Orange)
2) In the Chi Squared Test for outlier, select the orange age variable
(also possible: Shapiro-Wilk or most other normality tests)

What happens: I can't submit and execute the test.
Also, in front of the picked variables are little delete icons
(trashcans on KDE). If I click them, nothing happens.

What should happen: Executing the test should be possible. If there is a
condition preventing this for good reasons, there should be some
warning/note that is not easily overseen.

Kind Regards,
 Jan