[rkward-devel] screenshots of external plugins

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Nov 18 12:56:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Tue, 17 Nov 2015 14:55:26 +0100
meik michalke <Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> Am Montag, 9. November 2015, 22:07:27 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> > I guess we're still not advertising the fact that there are add-ons
> > to download, enough, in general. If you feel like highlighting that
> > (possibly with some examples) on our "User Documentation" and / or
> > "Screenshot" pages?
>
> i just thought: why not add this to RKWard itself, e.g., the startup
> help page? could be anything from a simple weblink to the repository
> to a designated page with small screenshots and plugin description.

true, true. I've done the minimum, now, by adding a short paragraph. We
_could_ also add a separate page giving examples, and even screenshots,
but of course this would still be a static page, and the screenshots
would probably even be larger than the packages to download...

> and i would also suggest to add the flattr-button to this startup
> page ;-)

Also true. Done. Though the button image would be external content,
and we can't have that on the page, so made it a text-link, instead.