[rkward-devel] New bug tracker

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Nov 18 09:22:58 UTC 2015

Hi!

As part of our move from SF.net to KDE.org, we have now set up issue
tracking on http://bugs.kde.org . Unfortunately, migrating the existing
tickets is proving to be more difficult than expected, but we'll tackle
this, eventually.

For new tickets (bugs, wishes, patches), please us the new trackers.
And in fact, if you still have that issue that you always meant to
report, but never actually did, I'd like to ask you to give the new
tracker a try, right now.

For those following the development version (git or daily builds), try
Help->Report bug. Everybody else will find updated instructions and
links at http://rkward.kde.org/bugs .