[rkward-devel] Workspace Window, now with mockup.

d_jan d_jan at ymail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:20:11 UTC 2015

After a brief try:

> "Reset filters" button.

Does the Job. Good.

> If you know of an _existing_ icon
> we can use to symbolize this, rather than spelling out "Reset
> filters"

I can’t think of any universally known icon, communicating "reset". One
could combine a delete icon with a filter icon, but this would be not
understood without learning it – so: better squeezed than hard to use!

> I also implemented Meik's suggestion to use arrow-right and
> arrow-down for collapsed / expanded states.

Indeed, works nicely.

Minor adjustment:
The Advanced-Filter-Options’ "Show all Objects" Selector is not aligned
with the one above ("Top level Objects…") and seems to be visually
grouped with "show hidden objects" with does not make much sense, since
show hidden objects is outside, the "Show all…" is inside the
Advanced-Filter-Options. So:
- Group all Advanced Filter Options (there seems to be a box-thingy that
groups them) OR
- Put just "Show all Objects" in a group too, so it aligns with the
selector ("Top level…") above.