[rkward-devel] screenshots of external plugins

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Nov 9 21:07:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Mon, 09 Nov 2015 21:38:45 +0100
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> just to let you know, i'm adding REAME.md files with screenshots to
> the external plugin repos on github. i hope this will raise more
> attention to the stuff:
>  https://github.com/rkward-community/rk.FactorAnalysis/tree/develop
>  https://github.com/rkward-community/rk.MultidimensionalScaling/tree/develop
>  https://github.com/rkward-community/rk.ANOVA/tree/develop

good idea. I guess we're still not advertising the fact that there are
add-ons to download, enough, in general. If you feel like highlighting
that (possibly with some examples) on our "User Documentation" and / or
"Screenshot" pages?

> i'm currently reviewing those plugins and see how rkwarddev's new
> features can be used to improve the generator scripts. this also
> helped me fixing some issues with js().
>
> when i'm done, i'd like to add i18n to all of those plugins.

Great!

My plan is to finish the "Workspace" usability rework, then start
looking at a new release, tentatively before end of the year. Perhaps
with the new shiny version of the optionset, it would be worth-while to
freshen up the scatterplot plugin for that, too. But after that I'd
like to shift the focus onto getting a KF5 version ready.