[rkward-devel] [rkward/work/remove_khtml] /: WIP: Start actually replacing KHTMLPart with QWebView / QWebPage.

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Mar 6 11:58:22 UTC 2015

On Fri, 06 Mar 2015 12:46:03 +0100
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> Am Freitag, 6. März 2015, 12:26:09 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> > Hm, looks like it will only work for _installed_ languages (which en
> > and C are not), and go back to the default for other codes...
>
> ah, got it -- it works with KDE_LANG=en_US!

Good to know you found a solution. I'd still like to understand, why
rkward does not pick up the KDE systemsettings setting for you (but
it's not a high priority, if you're too busy right now, just don't
bother):

What are the values for those environment variables when you change
language to Enligsch in systemsettings? Does it have any effect, if you
use

  LC_MESSAGES=en_US.UTF-8 rkward

?