[rkward-devel] [rkward-cvs] [rkward] macports: started adjusting the portfiles for MacPorts to respect the move from svn to git

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Jan 29 10:03:16 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 15:25:07 +0000
m.eik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> Git commit 5ffdd72475caec5bee1a4197af8a78dd97e2885b by m.eik michalke.
> Committed on 28/01/2015 at 15:24.
> Pushed by meikm into branch 'master'.
>
> started adjusting the portfiles for MacPorts to respect the move from
> svn to git

see also https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/121245/ . Well, that was
mostly for testing reviewboard, anyway...

One slightly more tricky thing is adjusting to the changed
i18n-infrastructure. For building from release tarballs, no changes
should be needed. But for building from git, the portfile should
include (dummy-code):

if [ -d i18n/po ]; then
   cd i18n/po
   git pull --rebase
else
   cd i18n
   git clone git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/tfry/rkward-po-export i18n/po
fi

(I.e. translations have to be imported, separately, to i18n/po in
the source tree). cmake should alreay print a note to this effect.