QtScript-backend has reported an error

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Dec 11 11:44:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 11:13:07 +0100
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> > One unrelated thing that is note is that RKWard (0.6.4pre1) does not
> > open the generated files, themselves, but only script window
> > containing the file name...
>
> true: rk.edit.files() doesn't work for me any longer. maybe some
> changes in R that cause this?

not exactly: rk.edit.files() was always meant as a drop-in for edit(),
or more specifically for options("editor"). However it was
   a) badly named from the start; should probably have been
      rk.edit.in.texteditor() or something (better suggestions?). I
      guess I'll deprecate and rename rk.edit.files() in master.
   b) was buggy for many use-cases.
I had fixed it to work "correctly" for 0.6.3. But then that broke
usages relying on the previous buggy behavior...

The function you were looking for is rk.show.files() (drop-in for
file.show()).