XiMpLe and rkwarddev have their own git repos

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Dec 11 11:18:13 UTC 2015

Hi!

Robert, I'm putting you in CC in case, because as it happens, the
instructions I gave you yesterday (for installing the development
version of rkwarddev), are out of date, today.

If you do want to check for updates, the package has just been split out
into a separate repo, as detailed below.

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 21:54:58 +0100
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> finally, i took the time to extract both the rkwarddev and XiMpLe
> packages and grant them their own git repository. after thinking back
> and forth, i felt more at peace with taking them both to github as
> part of the rkward-community group:
>  https://github.com/rkward-community/rkwarddev
>  https://github.com/rkward-community/XiMpLe
>
> i would suggest to remove them from the rkward sources so there is no
> confusion. also, i propose to delete the original "external_plugins"
> repository from github, since all plugins have been split out
> (keeping their histories) and most of them have also progressed in
> the meantime.
>
> ok?

Yes, ok to both. I'll remove from the rkward sources, leaving
external_plugins to you.