QtScript-backend has reported an error

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Dec 11 07:08:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 16:48:55 -0600
Robert Winkler <robert.winkler at bioprocess.org> wrote:
> Dear RKWard developpers,
>
> now the R script runs and generates the plugin, however it crashes
> with the message:
>
> The QtScript-backend has reported an error:
>
> Script Error: SyntaxError: Parse error
>
> Backtrace:
>
> <anonymous>()@/tmp/RtmpqzscOj/tTest/inst/rkward/plugins/TwoVariabletTest.js:37

true. Thanks for reporting. Line 37 looks like this:

	new Header(i18n(""Two Variable t-Test"")).print();

So we have one pair of quotes too many, here. I believe that's simply a
bug in the corresponding line of the practical example, right, Meik? To
continue, change that line to:

   results.header="Two Variable t-Test",

(But also, perhaps it should be sent through dQuote() inside rkwarddev,
instead of just pasting quotes around it?)

One unrelated thing that is note is that RKWard (0.6.4pre1) does not
open the generated files, themselves, but only script window containing
the file name... Probably my fault. Will investigate.