js() function in rkwarddevel

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Dec 10 07:37:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Wed, 9 Dec 2015 17:23:44 -0600
Robert Winkler <robert.winkler at bioprocess.org> wrote:
> I try to reproduce your "Practical Example" in the RKWard
> documentation.
>
> Everything works fine, but the js() function is not found, in the
> part where the JavaScript should be created:

[...]

> Is there any dependency missing or could this be a problem with the R
> version?

the problem is simply that the js() function is new, and the (online)
documentation is ahead of the currently released rkwarddev version.
Sorry about that.

If you want to try it right now, you can install the development
version of rkwarddev as follows:

git clone git://anongit.kde.org/rkward.git
cd rkward
[sudo] R CMD INSTALL packages/rkwarddev packages/XiMpLe
-l ~/.rkward/library/

(or some other suitable library location).