[rkward-devel] optionset bug

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Dec 6 10:59:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Sat, 05 Dec 2015 18:11:11 +0100
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> there's two minor issues with the new optionset implementation:
>
>  - if you have mandatory columns, the column names will remain red
> even if you have filled out a complete set (it changes colour if you
> fold the view in, but that should be the case any moment the last
> mandatory field has some ok value)

fixed.

>  - if you set "min_rows=1", you cannot collapse that row until you
> add a second one -- then the row becomes collapsable even if you
> delete the second one again

Can't reproduce. I tried adding min_rows="1" to the "Optionset
test"-plugin, and it is well-behaved, after that. Either the issue
depends on more conditions than min_rows=1, or it is not entirely
deterministic. Where do you see the problem, and do you see it always?
You really mean the row is not collapsable (rather than not deletable,
for instance)? What does the collapse/expand indicator look like?