[rkward-devel] Project Website Issues

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Sep 14 07:27:43 UTC 2014

Hi Aaron,

On Sunday 14 September 2014 10:34:58 Aaron Batty wrote:
> 1) HTTPS seems to be off/broken.

yes. Very unfortunate. SF has expressed intent to fix this, eventually (in
some support ticket that I'd have to dig up, again), but it does not seem to
be a high priority...

> 2) Can't log in with my Sourceforge account to edit the wiki, and logging
> in at the main site doesn't persist via the cookie to the rkward subdomain.
>
> 3) Recovering account page (which shouldn't be necessary because my
> Sourceforge login works fine) doesn't load.

Your sourceforge account is no longer connected to your account in the wiki
(only your account name has remained the same). Use the "Reset Password"
feature of the wiki: http://rkward.sourceforge.net/wiki/Special:PasswordReset
. Let me know, if there is a problem with that.

Here's the mail with background: http://www.mail-archive.com/rkward-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg02261.html