[rkward-devel] 1

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Sep 1 10:10:32 UTC 2014

Hi!

On Monday 01 September 2014 17:43:12 白杨 wrote:
> When I run
> C:\Users\zhanghui\Desktop\release_branch_0.5.4\windows_nsis\make_release.ba
> t, there are such errors in the following. Why and how to solve?

As the very first thing, make sure you are using the most recent sources. The
0.5.4-release branch is ancient, and will not work with R 3.0.0 at all.

In fact, it seems rather likely that you are quite far on a wrong track. If
all you want to do is _use_ RKWard on Windows, we have ready-made binaries for
that: http://rkward.sourceforge.net/wiki/RKWard_on_Windows .

If you _really_ want to compile RKWard from source on Windows, please make
sure to read the section "Compiling RKWard from source on Windows" on that
page.