[rkward-devel] resize code window

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Oct 24 12:55:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Friday 24 October 2014 13:30:15 meik michalke wrote:
> when you open the R console, you can manually resize it's height. can this
> be added to the code window part in plugin dialogs as well? right now, when
> i want to see more of the code, the whole dialog window is being resized
> and the code part only in proportion to the overall size. that's quite
> annoying and certainly a waste of screen space.

good idea. And in fact, you'd think it's easy enough. But the problem is that
somehow this totally messes up the dialog-resizing. I've tried to fix this for
the past fourty minutes, now I give up. Remind me to try again with Qt5,
perhaps it works, there.

Actually, I seem to have some vague memories of trying this, before, and
failing...