[rkward-devel] [rkward-cvs] SF.net SVN: rkward-code:[4897] trunk/rkward/packages/rkwarddev

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Oct 13 07:18:57 UTC 2014

Hi Meik,

On Sunday 12 October 2014 19:37:20 m-eik at users.sf.net wrote:
> rkwarddev: enhanced the R code shown by the skeleton dialog to be a better
> start for your own rkwarddev scripts (optionset still refuses to work,
> btw...)

not sure, what the part about the optionset refers to. If you want me to take
a look, somewhere, let me know (it _is_ a rather non-trivial control...).

Anyway, I looked at the skeleton dialog. The optionset there seemed to do
exactly what it is meant to do. However, for a very simple input like this, a
more elegant alternative may be a <matrix mode="string"
allow_user_resize_rows="true" allow_user_resize_columns="false">.