[rkward-devel] [rkward-users] [rkward-announce] Upcoming release, call for testing and translating RKWard 0.6.2

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Oct 7 17:20:27 UTC 2014

Hi again,

never mind my previous mail. I figured out what's wrong. (When updating the
bundle to test2, I forgot to adjust the path to R to be relative, and thus the
bundle cannot be moved to a different path). Will upload a new bundle, in a
minute.

It should still work to simply run the custom installer on top of the bundle,
or specify --r-executable on the command line.