[rkward-devel] [rkward-users] [rkward-announce] Upcoming release, call for testing and translating RKWard 0.6.2

meik michalke Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Oct 7 15:19:16 UTC 2014

Am Montag, 29. September 2014, 20:21:33 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> RKWard: 0.6.2. I would like to ask you for help in testing, packaging and
> translating.

a colleague of mine tried to upgrade to the new windows bundle -- but failed.
the only thing he gets is a "no such file or directory" error, while it
remains unclear which file/directory is in question.

he had RKWard installed before and it worked fine. we tried to remove the
.rkward folder as well as all other folders related to the previous
installation, re-installed and rebooted several times, but to no avail.

ideas?