[rkward-devel] power analysis plugin

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Oct 5 12:49:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Sunday 05 October 2014 12:00:05 meik michalke wrote:
> i also fixed the sample size controls for two sample designs, and added the
> possibility to provide eta squared instead of cohen's f.

a thought on that: For two samples, you could hide the "number of observations
_per sample_" note. That might even help work around the squeezing you get
when switching from single sample to two samples (depending on dialog height).

Another thing is: Considering this looks fairly finished (apart from
documentation), and useful to a wide audience, should we make this part of the
0.6.2 release? On a more general note, which external plugins are "ready" for
inclusion?

(Well, yes, I really should have thought about this, earlier. OTOH, I think
there is a point for releasing 0.6.3 rather shortly after 0.6.2 - i.e. before
end of this year - anyway. This could include dynamic i18n for plugins, and
some other bits that are mostly orthogonal to porting to KF5, technically.)