[rkward-devel] RKWard 0.6.2 starts with an error

Mohammad Abbas m-abbas at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 29 19:11:08 UTC 2014

Hello,
Thanks for getting back to me.
1) I installed RKWard using the (RKWard_O.6.2_KDE_4.10.2_R_3.1.1.exe)?
2) RKWard Starts after the DOS window show the error message. However,
when accessing other R libraries such as Rcmdr and rattle they tend to
crash or "freeze up".
3) I use windows 8.1  64bit

I will run the code you given me and I will e-mail you.

Kind Regards,
M.Abbas