[rkward-devel] RKWard is in git

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Nov 17 12:10:17 UTC 2014

Hi!

Our new git repo on kde.org is now in place. Clone anonymously from
  git://anongit.kde.org/rkward.git
or with developer access(*) from
  git at git.kde.org:rkward.git
.

Please don't do any more commits to SVN from now on. If you have any changes
left pending in SVN, do
   svn diff > featureXY.diff
then in your git tree
   patch -p0 < featureXY.diff
   git add ...
   git commit

Perhaps also be a bit more patient than I was, and don't start pushing
anything, just yet. Apparently commit hooks are not yet enabled.

Along with the new repo, we have a simple project page at
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/edu/rkward . Primarily this
provides some stats on the repo, and allows to follow commits (note that I
hope to make commit messages continue to appear on rkward-cvs, though). Meik,
(and Prasenjit, Stefan), I'd like to make you an admin on this project, too,
but in order for your account to be "visible", there, you will have to log in
to projects.kde.org, once.

(*) Prasenjit, Stefan: In order to get developer access, do the following
(now, or later): Log in to identity.kde.org. There should be a link for
applying for developer access. Add "tfry" and/or "meikm" as supporters. State
that you belong to the rkward project, perhaps point to the git log as proof
of your involvement.