[rkward-devel] Error code 1073741511

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue May 27 07:56:09 UTC 2014

Hi!

On Tuesday 27 May 2014 03:09:29 Belén Vicente wrote:
> I am trying to install the RKward program in my computer.
> It is a windows 7, 32 bits.
>
> I downloaded the bound file (R, KDE and KKward) from your web page.
>
> After the extraction, when I execute the file rkward.exe I get the
> following error message that I include below.
>
> I would very grateful with your help.

The current version of RKWard on Windows has a problem running from folders
that have spaces in their names, and this is the most likely cause of the
issue you are seeing. Try moving the installation to a path without spaces or
other "special" characters (e.g. use C:\RKWard). In some cases, running
rkward.bat instead of rkward.exe will be enough.

Let us know, if this helps.