[rkward-devel] Error when run RWard

meik michalke Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Oct 29 11:54:40 UTC 2013

hi,

Am Montag, 28. Oktober 2013, 15:23:39 schrieb NGUYEN NHO Gia Hien:
> I installed the package following the guide here:
> http://cran.r-project.org/
>
> And install Rward in Ubuntu Software Center and when I run the application
> I have this warning message (see attachment)

R 3.0 is not supported before RKWard 0.6.1, see news on http://rkward.sf.net

please refer to the homepage for possible upgrade instructions (e.g., one of
the launchpad PPAs):
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/rkward/index.php?title=Binaries_and_Build_Scripts

viele grüße :: m.eik

PS: please don't send attachments to mailing lists.