[rkward-devel] FALLA en RKward

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Mar 18 13:36:38 UTC 2013

Hi!

Please note that the language on this list is English. I can get the gist of
your message ("R engine has died"-error while running the code you pasted),
though. I'll reply in English, hoping that's ok with you.

1. Please provide the output of rk.sessionInfo().
2. Did this happen just once, or is it reprodocible?
3. Thanks for the script. Unfortunately it is not self-contained: We don't
have the data for it, so we can't run it. Also, mix_lin9() appears to be a
local function. dredge() might be from packge MuMIn. Please provide all that's
needed to run the script, or try to boil it down to something that we can run
to see the error.
3b. If that is not possilbe, at least please specify where exactly the error
occurs when stepping through the script line by line.
4. The script does not seem to contain any RKWard-only commands. Please try
running it in a plain R session (outside of RKWard), and see what happens,
there. If you get errors, there, too, look for the problem outside of RKWard,
probably package MuMIn and / or mix_lin9().