[rkward-devel] R Engine has died error after upgrade to R 3.0.1

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Jun 19 13:54:20 UTC 2013

hi,

Am Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013, 01:22:23 schrieb William Eisenhauer:
> So what's up?

consulting the oracle, my guess is you've installed some versin of RKWard not
compiled for R 3.0.1.

to see what we need to know for more suggestions, please have a look at the
first section here:
 https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/rkward/index.php?title=Contact

  heinrich-heine-universit"at d"usseldorf