[rkward-devel] GUI bug?

Kohei Watanabe watanabe.kohei at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 15:50:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

I reported this problem about a year ago, but I have the same problem. This problem is not critical,
but I feel uncomfortable with it.
My problem is that if I open Settings > Toolbars Shown, 'Main toolbar' menu shows up, but there is a
blank space. Please took at the attached PNG file.
It seems to be because one of the mdiToolBars, which appears in Configure Toolbars, is not given an
appropriate label.

Best regards,

Kohei