[rkward-devel] QLocalSocket: Remote closed

Laima Mikaliukas laima at uwalumni.com
Tue Jul 16 23:36:20 UTC 2013

This is my first try on rkward, using R. rkward was just launched when
this message appeared.  I am also an R  beginner.    Thank you .

                                                     Connection closed
unexpectedly. Last error was: QLocalSocket: Remote closed
The R backend will be shut down immediately. This means, you can not
use any more functions that rely on it. I.e. you can do hardly
anything at all, not even save the workspace (but if you're lucky, R
already did that). What you can do, however, is save any open
command-files, the output, or copy data out of open data editors. Quit
RKWard after that.
Since this should never happen, please write a mail to
rkward-devel at lists.sourceforge.net, and tell us, what you were trying
to do, when this happened. Sorry!
--
*Laima Mikaliukas