[rkward-devel] [rkward-cvs] SF.net SVN: rkward-code:[4504] trunk/rkward/rkward

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Jan 29 13:22:02 UTC 2013

hi,

Am Montag, 28. Januar 2013, 10:09:31 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> I did not check the revision number (unfortunately it is not the same as
> the  SVN revision), but I noticed, and fixed this issue a bit later,
> yesterday. Let me know, if you still see this with the next daily build.

yes, the problem's gone for good now.

one thing that could benefit from some tweaking: before this, RKWard decided
by the order of plugins which features were used (i mean, a later plugin
overwrote an earlier one with the same ID, right?).

now, if RKWard detects a duplicate ID, the second one is marked "quirky", if i
understand this correctly. but it seems this assesment is quite sticky and
will not change when you deactivate the conflicting pluginmap, even after a
restart of RKWard. so i think pluginmaps should be re-evaluated after a) their
individual status changed (checkbox), and b) each start of RKWard.

  heinrich-heine-universit"at d"usseldorf