[rkward-devel] quantal dailys have died

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Feb 27 10:20:41 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Wednesday 27 February 2013, meik michalke wrote:
> there's a build problem for ubuntu quantal (12.10) with CRAN R:
> https://launchpad.net/~rkward-devel/+archive/rkward-dailys-cran/+build/4329
> 839
> https://launchpad.net/~rkward-devel/+archive/rkward-dailys-cran/+build/432
> 9840
>
> everything else seems to build fine. any ideas? is it the CRAN packages?

yes, in some way or another. I have already posted Michael Rutter on the
problem (the person providing the CRAN packages in his PPA), and he promised
to look into the problem. Not much more we can do, I'm afraid (but if you have
any more ideas, I'm sure, Michael will be interested to hear about that).