[rkward-devel] column names can't get changed

meik michalke Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Dec 3 14:30:55 UTC 2013

Am Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2013, 15:02:44 schrieb Roy:
> I want to have a scatter plot with about 7 names but, if I change the
> column "identity" from factor to number the program doesn't get my data.
> when I double the "level" I can see all my names, in front of these
> names there are numbers.
>
> what is my mistake?

clearly: not providing an example ;-)

first, please consider these remarks:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/rkward/index.php?title=Contact#Please_read_this_before_contacting_us

then, some example code and exact instructions how to reproduce your problem
would be helpful.

heinrich-heine-universit"a d-40204 d"usseldorf